Conditions of Registration
- Registering players agree to abide by The Laws of the Game of Soccer as governed by FIFA and SCCSA By Laws.
- Players Acknowledge that the Association holds an insurance policy as shown on the SCCSA website to cover you or your child as a member of the SCCSA however you can take out further additional cover if required.
- You understand that photos of you or your child may be taken for SCCSA or affiliated Club promotional material or websites, but at no times will names be used or will details be provided into any unrelated 3rd party. If you wish for your or your child’s photo not to be taken please inform Noosa Eagles Soccer Club via email or the form on the Contact Us page.
- If your child is turning 5 in the current season you understand they will be playing in an U6 competition (if applicable).
- You declare the information you have provided is true and accurate. You also understand that any wilful dishonesty may render refusal of registration.
To provide a safe and enjoyable framework, in which people can participate and engage in grassroots soccer at a reasonable price and follow the pathways to elite soccer. Sunshine Coast Churches Soccer Clubs and Noosa Eagles Soccer Club fosters the opportunity for players to play and develop their skills in soccer in a safe alcohol and drug free environment on Friday nights and Saturdays.
All Sunshine Coast Churches Soccer Clubs are responsible for the registration of their players, which is a necessity for coverage under the Insurance Policy.
A player MUST be registered and a player record exist for every active player. If a player is not registered, they will not be insured to play the game. Please note, all individual Soccer participants must be registered prior to participating in Soccer, including before playing any match or training.
As of 2017, Clubs and Associations Online Registration is mandatory. In exceptional circumstances where players cannot register online, Clubs are required to input player data. To do so a Participant (or their parent/guardian, if under 18 years of age) must register with SCCSA on the prescribed SCCSA Registration Form and agree to accept and abide by all of the Terms of Registration as outlined on the form.
Online payment is the recommended option, however Clubs and Associations can also accept offline payments if they chose. For offline payment Clubs/Soccer Bodies/Entity Teams will be liable for collecting and settling all applicable fees and levies in connection with such registration.